2021-22 NBA Fan Cost Index® Posts Slim 0.9% Gain to $444.12; Average Ticket Up Merely 0.3% to $77.75
A record 18 teams stand pat on ticket pricing
According to Team Marketing Report's exclusive NBA Fan Cost Index® research, the cost for a family of four to attend a National Basketball Association game in the just-completed 2021-22 regular season inched up 0.9 percent to $444.12, a gain of $5.08, compared . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.