NFL Fan Cost Index® Gained 3.9% to $553.53 Pre-Pandemic; Average Ticket Up 4.5% to $104.73
TMR Projects $2.8 Billion Hit to NFL Gross Gameday Fan Revenues
Heading into mid-March, as the global pandemic reached North America and COVID-19 cases hit pro sports, bringing upon us the Great Sports Hiatus, NFL teams were deep into season ticket sales.
In a year unlike any other, Team Marketing Report's . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.