What Could Have Been: 2020 Pre-Pandemic MLB Fan Cost Index® Up 3.2% to $242.02; Average Ticket Climbed 3.3% to $34.04
A Look at Game Day Fan Revenue Impact
*EDITOR'S NOTE: All costs reflect pricing prior to the COVID-19 pandemic shutdown all North American sports in Mar 2020, including MLB Spring Training. These prices do not reflect MLB's shortened (60-game) 2020 season and any changes when, or if, fans are allowed to attend games.
Let's jump in the TMR Time Machine and take a ride back to . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.