NFL Average FCI® up to $540.52; Average Ticket at $102.35
Chargers show biggest drop, yet remain most expensive
Bengals claim best value for first time since 1997
As the 100th National Football League season kicks off, the Team Marketing Report Fan Cost Index® indicates that, overall, pro football fans will experience minimal change in their total cost to attend a game.
The 1.3 percent increase from 2018 — a modest change of $3.59 — falls below the current U.S. inflation rate of 1.8 percent for the second season in a . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.