Inaugural Major League Soccer FCI® Sits at $250.40
FCI & Avg. Ticket ($34.10) slightly higher than MLB, fraction of NFL, NBA
FC Dallas offers most affordable, LAFC is most expensive
The average cost for a family of four to attend a Major League Soccer game in 2019 stands at $250.40, according to Team Marketing Report's inaugural MLS Fan Cost Index® released today.
FC Dallas proves that everything is not always bigger in Texas, as they can boast the most budget-friendly FCI® in MLS, checking in at $148.36 for . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.