MLB FCI® sits at $234.38 for 2019
Average ticket $32.99 as low-price offerings multiply
The cost to attend a Major League Baseball game increased by 1.8 percent for the 2019 season, according to the latest Team Marketing Report Fan Cost Index®.
Average ticket prices rose to $32.99, a gain of 2.1 percent, or 70 cents per ticket, from last season.
The average MLB team FCI stands at $234.38, an increase of 94 cents per person.
The TMR Fan Cost Index represents the cost for a family of four to . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.