League Average FCI® now $420.65
Knicks most expensive; Hornets most affordable
The cost for a family of four to attend an NBA game during the 2018-19 season increased 2.8% from 2017-18, according to the Team Marketing Report Fan Cost Index®.
The average NBA FCI is now $420.65, up $12.44 from last season.
Ticket prices, the biggest driver of FCI costs, rose 4 percent to an average of $73.66 for a non-premium seat.
The TMR Fan Cost Index calculates the cost for a family of four to attend a . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.