NFL Average FCI® Climbs 5.5% to $506.71;
Washington most expensive; Jaguars most affordable
The average cost for fans to attend a National Football League game in 2016 surpasses $500 for the first time at $506.71, an increase of 5.8 percent from 2015, according to the Team Marketing Report Fan Cost Index®.
Average general ticket prices show an increase of 6.5 percent compared to 2015, with the average NFL ticket now at $92.75.
The largest team FCI® increases were posted by the newly minted Los Angeles Rams (up 28.5%), AFC . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.