TMR FCI® Details 4.2% Increase for MLB
Average Ticket Price for 2016 Surpasses $30
TMR FCI® ANALYSIS ARTICLE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
The Team Marketing Report Fan Cost Index® is comprised of the prices of four adult average-price tickets, parking for one car and the least expensive ballpark-available pricing for: two draft beers, four soft drinks, four hot dogs and two (adult-size) adjustable caps. Costs are determined through calls, emails and online research with teams, venues, concessionaires and season ticket holders. Identical questions are asked of all sources. TMR reserves the right to update FCI . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.