*TMR EDITOR'S NOTE: Initially, the FCI® included the cost of two game programs. Beginning in 2014, programs were dropped from the FCI as numerous teams either distributed free programs or stopped producing them altogether. We've retroactively removed programs to be consistent across every year. Also, occasionally teams provide updates and/or TMR staff uncover new information that impacts numbers post-publication.
Also note that in 2015:
- The Los Angeles Rams were the St. Louis Rams
Updated May 9, 2019
NFL Average FCI® Up . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.