The 2015-16 NHL Fan Cost Index® was originally published in Jan 2016 without an analysis article. We have written some notes as part of our 2019 refresh of TMR.
Teams occasionally teams provide updates and/or TMR staff uncovers new information that impacts numbers post-publication, the analysis below reflects the most current data. Therefore, it may be edited over time.
2015-16 NHL Fan Cost Index Notches 5.2 Percent Increase
Avg. FCI® now at $387.72; Avg. ticket price also climbs 5.2 percent to $67.51
At least . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
Already a member? Sign In HERE.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Click here to join (or upgrade) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.