There's a huge question hanging in the air after the U.S. Women's National Team (USWNT) captured the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup:
Will the team's triumph in France translate to the women's pro game?
We will have to wait to see the long-term effect, but the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) has certainly enjoyed a nice bump.
The NWSL's Chicago Red Stars were looking to take full advantage . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.