We asked Scott Hagel and Isreal Idonije to pass along to the TMR community a few valuable tips from Monsters of the Midway. Here are some of their words of wisdom:
- Give yourself more time with partners – Hagel: “Dr. Pepper/Snapple Group, a great team partner, wanted to blow this out on product packaging, which would include millions of cans or bottles. But in their space, they need a longer lead time to produce and swap in that packaging. Just like most large CPGs. They did do 12 collectors cups . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.