On a kibbutz in northern Israel, a man is trying to figure out how to get basketball fans in Denver to connect with each other.
That man is Ophir Zardok, the founder and CEO of Evento, a social engagement software company that helps connects sports fans and sell tickets in one easy-to-use package.
The Israel-based Evento recently signed its first North American sports deal with Kroenke Sports & Entertainment and the Denver Nuggets, providing its proprietary SitNearMe® platform to help push single-game ticket sales on Facebook . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.