Vol 02, Issue 12 (September 1990)
In this issue...
As part of the celebration of 100 years of Army football, the Academy and an area bank offer affinity bank checks.
Breyers Ice Cream scoops up regional events to promote its products.
Sports teams find that pitching tents for local companies can create a new source of revenue.
The New Haven Nighthawks offer an ad package that includes ad space on game pucks.
Team Marketing Report is the only . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.