Vol 1, Issue 12 (Sep 1989)
In This Issue...
The California Angels get good results from adding new twists to two favorite promotions
Does sponsorship of a sports team improve consumers’ opinions of the sponsor? TMRs exclusive research provides the answers
Trade-out arrangements can stretch your marketing budget. Two members of Stanford University’s athletic department explain their school’s approach to trade-outs
Hardee’s sports sponsorship activities are featured in this month's profile
Team . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.