Vol 03, Issue 02 (November 1990)
In this issue...
BRAVES POP A WINNER
Sponsorship deal with the Atlanta Braves helps Pop Secret popcorn gain 15 share points and become top brand in the market.
HIDE AND SEEK
SUNY - Binghamton gels one week of publicity and increased ticket sales from a community-wide search/or a "stolen" basketball.
Target is an expanding chain of discount stores and an expanding sponsor of sports. Target's sports sponsorship involvement is examined.
Quick news. Easy ideas. A new . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.