Vol 2, Issue 2 (Nov 1989)
In This Issue...
A promotion at Louisiana State brings 15,000 fans to corporate sponsors.
True Value Hardware is more involved in sports than just using athletes for spokespersons.
Tom Ward of the Charlotte Hornets describes how the team hopes to maintain its success.
Virginia sells 1,000 more football season tickets as a result of a multifaceted plan.
Team Marketing Report is the only publication devoted to reporting innovative and successful . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.