Vol 1, Issue 8 (May 1989)
In This Issue...
WILL IT WORK FOR WOMEN?
New Jersey Nets hold seminar to teach working women about basketball.
Pizza Hut explains its sports sponsorship process in a new feature in TMR.
Who joins the average American when he or she attends a sporting event? TMR’s exclusive research provides the answers.
The CBA’s Bob King explains how the league has marketed itself to success.
JAMS AND JABS
The Rockford Lightning draw fans . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.