Vol 2, Issue 6 (Mar 1990)
In This Issue...
Peter Pan peanut butter signs one of the largest sponsorship deals ever for minor league baseball.
Fresno State has a full schedule of promotions to help it maintain its spot as the NCAA leader in baseball attendance.
Teams offer solutions to the problem of weak attendance early in the season.
Taco Bell, with an increased advertising budget, looks for high-impact events.
Florida State fills cheering section . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.