Vol 02, Issue 09 (June 1990)
In this issue...
Northern Illinois University solves the sponsorship puzzle with pieces from other schools.
The World Basketball League signs its first sponsors for the league's Total Penetration Package.
Royal Crown Cola Co. is selective but makes its sports marketing efforts count.
COME FLY WITH ME
Houston Astros team up with a regional airline to offer special fares for out-of-town fans.
HIT THE ROAD
Portland State University depends on truckers to . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.