Vol 1, Issue 9 (Jun 1989)
In This Issue...
The Utah Jazz send puzzles to the news media to promote its players.
Molson Brewery of Canada details its approach to sports sponsorship.
Clemson University’s Len Cough provides details of the Tigers’ new approach to sponsorship packages.
High schools might soon be competing with pro and college teams for corporate sponsors.
Team Marketing Report is the only publication devoted to reporting innovative and successful ideas to increase revenues . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.