Vol 1, Issue 10 (Jul 1989)
In This Issue...
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
The Chicago White Sox draw fans with a sports memorabilia show held at Comiskey Park.
Free tickets and an exciting atmosphere help the University of Utah set an NCAA attendance record for women’s gymnastics.
Domino’s Pizza explains how the company evaluates national and regional sports sponsorship proposals.
Andy Dolich of the Oakland Athletics demonstrates how a children’s toy provides the analogy for the A’s sponsorship . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.