Vol 2, Issue 4 (January 1990)
In This Issue...
The Houston Astros marketing staff will teach a sports marketing class at a local school next year.
Boston College uses a high-tech approach to help increase attendance at a recent hockey game.
A new feature in Team Marketing Report. This month’s section focuses on the pros and cons of handling television and radio sales in-house.
Harvey Shank of the Phoenix Suns offers his suggestions on what . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.