In This Issue...
FUN AND GAMES
The Dallas Sidekicks have fun with a soccer game featuring company mascots
The Los Angeles Cobras believe the sale starts when fans reach the stadium
When do fans decide to purchase tickets for games? TMRs exclusive research gives you the answers
Randy Scott of the Rochester Americans tells you why he thinks entertainment is what brings fans to games
Four consecutive years of attendance growth for the Calgary Cannons are fueled by strong marketing . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.