Vol 02, Issue 05 (Feb 1990)
In this issue...
The St. Louis Cardinals offer children's portions of concession food items at the Cardinals Kids’ Corner in Busch Stadium.
Discover Card looks to create visibility and awareness through its sports and even1 marketing sponsorships.
The University of Missouri’s Joe Castiglione describes how his school became involved in television production.
THE SELLIN’ IRISH
The University of Notre Dame makes its first move in corporate sponsorship.
Team Marketing Report is the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.