Vol 1, Issue 5 (Feb 1989)
In This Issue...
University of Georgia does a 360º turn on slam dunk contests.
The Huntsville Stars receive over $100,000 in television exposure through trade-out arrangements.
Will fans not buy tickets to a game because that game is on TV? TMR’s exclusive research gives you the answers.
SIGN OF THE TIMES
New signage doubles marketing revenues for Wichita State University.
Jeanne Taylor of Rutgers University tells how the school . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
Already a member? Sign In HERE.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Click here to join (or upgrade) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.