Vol 2, Issue 7 (April 1990)
In this issue...
Promotion marketing executives offer their thoughts on hot new promotion items for 1990.
The LaCrosse Catbirds make an investment in a precious commodity - its season ticket holders.
Federal Express manages local promotions through four regional offices.
Steve McKelvey of Major League Baseball explains how MLB has created equity for its sponsors.
MCI Telecommunications and Kellogg Co. are close to signing $5 million deals to become Official Sponsors . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.