Vol 1, Issue 7 (Apr 1989)
In This Issue...
Toledo brings television sales in-house and increases revenues by $300,000.
ON BOARD WITH CAPTAINS
Leaf, Inc. signs sponsorship deal with the Shreveport Captains' minor league baseball team.
TMR's exclusive research tells you what consumers might be doing when they're not at your games.
The NCAA's Dan Dutcher talks about new bylaws giving schools more latitude for promotions.
Minnesota North Stars add $150,000 in . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
Already a member? Sign In HERE.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Click here to join (or upgrade) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.