Vol 03, Issue 12 (September 1991)
In this issue...
BLACK VELVET ON ICE
Black Velvet signs as a new sponsor with the American Hockey League.
LOOK! UP IN THE AIR!
The Philadelphia 76ers take to the air to advertise season tickets.
FAN COST INDEX™
TMR's exclusive Fan Cost Index™ documents the cost of attending NFL, college football games.
Lawrence Payne of the San Antonio Spurs offers perspectives on what makes pay-per-view broadcasts successful.
Team Marketing Report is the only publication devoted . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.