Vol 17, Issue 9 (Jun 2005)
Team Marketing Report is the only publication devoted to reporting innovative and successful ideas to increase revenues for sports marketers.
In This Issue…
Full speed ahead
Bakersfield Blitz uses car show to generate interest.
Ooh baby, baby
Blue Jays swaddling young fans and parents.
Coming up roses
Wisconsin and UCLA offer season ticket renewal ideas.
Variety of available sponsorship inventory
Combining business and pleasure: Penguins partner with university to teach best practices
At Penguins . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.