Vol 02, Issue 10 (Jul 1990)
In This Issue...
Sports Illustrated for Kids sponsors giveaways of its popular magazine with several baseball teams.
The Buffalo Bisons greet new mothers and their children with baseball items for babies.
The Hispanic marketing is growing fast. What are sports teams doing to market to this audience? TMR’s Inside Issues gives you the answers.
The Indianapolis Ice ride a wave of exposure from a well-traveled transit bus that carries the team‘s . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.