Vol 03, Issue 04 (January 1991)
In this issue...
STAR IS BORN
The Florida Citrus Sports Association persuades Memphis State University to move a home football game to Orlando for the initial Texaco Star Classic.
Subway Sandwich anticipates increased use of sports marketing to fuel its growth. The company's current sports marketing programs are profiled.
Murray Sperber, author of Sports Inc. explains how money from tv revenue and corporate sponsor ships has affected college sports.
Douglas Moss of the Madison Square . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.