Vol 03, Issue 05 (February 1991)
In this issue...
Richmond Braves create a Saturday afternoon cartoon club for children at a local theatre.
ICE CREAM SCOOPS
Two teams - the Philadelphia Phillies and Eastern Kentucky University - lend their mascot's name to ice cream products.
The Kellogg Company has become an active sponsor of sports. Their sponsorship deals are profiled.
Steve Ehrhart, Commissioner of the World Basketball League, explains how the WBL has created a global impact with fans and sponsors.
Team Marketing Report . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.