Vol 2, Issue 11 (August 1990)
In this issue...
HITTING THE BOOKS
The Toronto Blue Jays and Nabisco develop an educational book for children that will be used as a premium item for a Blue Jays’ game this month.
Citibank and NFL Properties expand the league’s affinity card program to include a sweepstake based on points scored by teams.
Olive Garden Italian Restaurants is using sports sponsorships to reach new customers.
ITS MILLER TIME
Kevin Wulff, Miller Brewing Company's Manager of Sports . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.