There was a time not too long ago where gritty and grimy made for part of the experience at sports and entertainment events.
We put up with Wrigley Field's cramped quarters because it was “The Friendly Confines.” We had no problem with more than 100,000 people mashed together at Michigan Stadium because that was the beauty of the shared live college experience for fans of the Maize & Blue. Coachella was a celebration of all things music, so sweating and bumping into people and shouting collectively for acts big and small was . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.