“Illinois. Are You Up For Amazing?”
You'll see and hear that phrase all over Bear-bonnais, err, Bourbonnais, Ill., this summer as the Chicago Bears take over the facilities at Olivet Nazarene University (ONU) for the team's training camp that runs July 27 through August 10.
ONU is about 60 miles southwest of Soldier Field and about 100 miles south of the Bears' offices and training facilities at Halas Hall in Lake Forest, Ill.
The phrase is everywhere you look at ONU -- including the team's camp logo -- because the Illinois Department of Tourism, in partnership . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.