- 2925 Boundary St
- Wilmington, NC 28405
Wilmington, N.C.-based Wolf Athletics designs, manufactures and retails lacrosse equipment including shafts, heads, balls, goals and stringing kits.
The company began in 2013 in the Chicagoland area when John Luehrsen, a club team coach in Libertyville, Ill., invented a flexible stick shaft he dubbed, "The Ghost." Along with his father, Robert Luehrsen, and older brother, Patrick Luehrsen, they launched Wolf Athletics to manufacture and sell the shafts.
The privately-help company has since relocated operations to Wilmington.
Brand marketing partnerships include PLL
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Game Equipment