- Global Headquarters
- No. 93 Jianguo Rd.
- Tower B, Wanda Plaza
- Beijing, CHN Chaoyang District
- 130,000 Employees
Wanda Sports Group is a Beijing, China-based sports marketing company that is part of billionaire Wang Jianlin’s conglomerate, Wanda Group. Jianlin founded the Wanda Group in 1988 in Dalian, Liaoning, as a residential real estate company.
Wanda Sports Group was formed in 2015 to hold all of Wanda Group's sports properties to "create value for [their] partners and clients as well as other stakeholders in the sports ecosystem, from rights owners, to brands and advertisers, and to fans and athletes."
Wanda Sports positions its event, marketing and media services in three primary segments:
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.