- 1 Volvo Dr.
- Rockleigh, NJ 07647
Volvo Cars USA, based in Rockleigh, N.J., is the U.S. division of Volvo Car Group of Gothenburg, Sweden, which produced its first car in 1927.
Volvo cemented its reputation for safety in 1959 with the three-point safety belt Volvo engineer Nils Bohlin introduced in Volvo's PV544 series production. Since then, it’s estimated that over one million lives have been saved as a result of Volvo Cars waiving its patent rights so everybody could benefit.
The company also introduced the first rearward-facing child safety seat in 1972 and first side impact . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
- Volvo Car Group