- 2200 Ferdinand Porsche Dr
- Herndon, VA 20171
Volkswagen, often shortened to simply VW, is a German automobile manufacturer founded in 1937 by the German Labor Front (Deutsche Arbeitsfront) to create the "people's car" (the German word volk translates to "people," with Volkswagen translating to "people's car") as cars were considered a luxury to that point.
Launched in Berlin, Germany, today the company's global headquarters are in Wolfsburg.
U.S. operations began in 1955 and operate under the Volkswagen of America, Inc., banner as an operating unit of Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (VWoA . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.