- 253 Quai de la Bataille de Stalingrad
- Île-de-France, FRA 92130
The Tour de France is an annual multi-day bicycle stage race that has been held since 1903 (with breaks from 1915-18 and 1940-46 due to World War I and II, respectively). The event organizer is the Amaury Sport Organization (ASO) and is part of the Union Cycliste Internationale's UCI World Tour.
The event is primarily held in France, but beginning in 1954 stages have occasionally started in other countries including the Netherlands (1954, 1973, 1978, 1996, 2010 & 2015), Belgium (1958, 1975, 2004, 2012 & 2019), Germany (2017, and as . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
- Amaury Sport Organization