- Global Headquarters
- One Whitehall St
- New York, NY 10004
The Topps Company was founded in 1938 in Brooklyn, N.Y., and manufactures chewing gum, candy and collectibles.
Based in New York City, Topps is best known as a producer of baseball, basketball, football, ice hockey, soccer and other sports and non-sports themed trading cards. Other brands under the Topps umbrella include Allen & Ginter and Bowman (acquired by Topps in 1955)
The longest-running manufacturer of baseball cards began making baseball cards with the 1951 Major League Baseball (MLB) season as one of two . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
- Madison Dearborn Partners (50%)
- The Tomante Company (50%)