- Global Headquarters
- Beach House
- Golf Place
- St. Andrews, Fife, Scotland, UK KY16 9JA
Formed in 2004 and based in St. Andrews, Scotland, The R&A "engages in and supports activities undertaken for the benefit of the sport of golf."
The R&A was created in 2004 as a separate and distinct entity from its namesake, The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews. The member club was founded May 14, 1754. By 1897, the club had codified the "Rules of Golf," and, gradually over the next 30 years, was invited to take control of running golf tournaments at other courses.
Today, the R&A is recognized as . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.