- 4150 Pinnacle St.
- El Paso, TX 79902
The Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl is an annual college football bowl game in El Paso, Texas, produced by the Sun Bowl Association and played at Sun Bowl Stadium (opened Sep 21, 1963; capacity: 51,500), typically at the end of Dec.
First played on New Year's Day 1935 as a game between Texas high school teams at El Paso High School Stadium, the game has pitted two college teams since 1936.
The game's current conference tie-ins began in 2011 with the Pac-12 Conference
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.