- 5455 Av de Gaspé
- Montréal, QC H2T 3B3
Montréal, Que.-based Sportlogiq was founded by Craig Buntin, a former Olympian, and Mehrsan Javan, a PhD in computer vision and machine learning, with the support of the TandemLaunch incubator and investor Mark Cuban, the owner of the NBA Dallas Mavericks.
Sportlogiq is an analytics company that uses artificial intelligence (AI) technology to produce unique sports data and performance insights.
That data in turn is used by teams, leagues, media organizations, betting operators and rights holders.
Sportlogiq reports partnerships with . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Kitchener-Waterloo Office
- 51 Breithaupt St.
- Kitchener, ON N2H 5G5