- 70 S. Main St., Ste. 2A
- Cranbury, NJ 08512
Positive Impact is a fully integrated consulting group that prides itself on a record of success in venue management, event operations, team organization and related marketing and communications disciplines. The company was founded by Michael R. Rowe, who has more than 25 years of experience in the sports and entertainment business, including a tenure as head of Giants Stadium and the Continental Airlines Arena. He also served as President of the New Jersey Nets . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.