- 3200 Greenfield Rd., # 280
- Dearborn, MI 48120
PCGCampbell, founded in 1982 as Campbell & Co., has offices in Dearborn, Mich., and Torrance, Calif. Among its primary clients are the Ford Motor Company, Meridian Automotive Systems, Inc., MTU-Detroit Diesel, Tesla Motors, Enova Systems, iHigh Inc. (Navy Seals), EcoMotors International, Aptera and Yokohama Tire Corporation. The company provides integrated marketing services including public/media relations, training, advertising, direct and experiential marketing, research and brand development.
For the seventh consecutive year, PCGCampbell has been named one of "Metropolitan Detroit's 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For," and the for last two years has been named to Crain's . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.