- 2000 Marcus Ave
- New Hyde Park, NY 11042
- 74,000 Employees
Northwell Health is a nonprofit integrated healthcare network that is based in New Hyde Park, N.Y., and is New York State's largest healthcare provider and private employer, with more than 74,000 employees.
The company was formed in 1997 from the merger of North Shore Health System and LIJ Medical Center, and was originally called North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System, before rebranding in 2015.
The following hospitals and medical facilities are part of Northwell Health:
- Cohen Children’s Medical Center
- Glen Cove Hospital
- Huntington . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care
- Physical Therapy/Rehab