- 10 Bay St.
- Toronto, ON M5J 2R8
The National Hockey League Players’ Association (NHLPA) is the labor union for all National Hockey League (NHL) players.
Established in 1967, and headquarters in Toronto, Ont., the NHLPA’s principal role is to represent all 750 NHL players and guarantee their rights as players are upheld under the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA).
Only player agents certified by the NHLPA are permitted to represent players in dealings with NHL clubs. The NHLPA regulates the conduct of player agents under its Regulations Governing Agent Certification.
The NHLPA . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Advancing Sport
- Athlete Marketing
- Athlete Representation
- Career Development | HR